Williams • Scarborough • Smith • Gray, LLP
Your privacy is important to Williams • Scarborough • Smith • Gray, LLP. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Williams • Scarborough • Smith • Gray, LLP collects and the ways in which we use that personal information.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s) are required by law and professional standards to inform their clients of their policies regarding the nonpublic information that they collect. We are committed to the protection of your nonpublic information and want to assure you that any information you give us remains safe and confidential.
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization including applications, tax preparation worksheets, and any other documents you may have provided for use in preparing your tax return or other financial information.
- No personal information will ever be disclosed by us except that which is already public, permitted by law or authorized by you to provide to third parties.
- In order to protect your personal nonpublic information we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards. We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, including the information stored on our secure servers.
- Any information provided to us on our website or information about website visitors is maintained solely for the use of Williams • Scarborough • Smith • Gray, LLP and is never sold, rented or otherwise disclosed to third parties.
- This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.