At Williams Scarborough Smith Gray, LLP, we provide a full range of financial management services for clients of all types including individuals, non-profit organizations, family businesses and corporations. Our clients come from all walks of life; they encompass all types and sizes of businesses; and they use our services to meet their accounting, audit, tax planning and preparation, and business consulting needs.
At WSSG, we believe that all of our clients deserve the type of meticulous attention to detail that leads to innovative strategies designed to enable them to achieve their goals. That’s why we ensure that the entire WSSG staff and, most importantly, our CPAs, are responsive to your needs. No matter what assistance you require or when, we are truly dedicated to finding the solutions to support you in achieving your goals, even on the longest journeys.
We pride ourselves on our high quality in service and our thorough knowledge of our clients’ tax planning and preparation, accounting, audit, and business consulting needs. We also pride ourselves on our ability to provide tangible results. After all, we understand that decisions need to be made in real time with real answers that can actually make a difference.
Some of our services include:
- Accounting: We provide a full range of data processing services, including general ledger, payroll, and accounts receivable processing. This area of our practice extends to the installation of both hardware and software in our client’s’ offices.
- Auditing: Auditing involves the examination and presentation of financial statements. These tasks are far from routine and use financial statements as a prime source of information for creditors, stockholders, investors, and government agencies.
- Taxes: Seldom is a major business decision made without prior study of the tax effect. Our office can advise you on a variety of tax matters, helping you navigate the increasingly complex tax gauntlet.
- Management Services: We provide management consulting to help businesses better understand the growing complexities of management and the availability of new scientific techniques. We provide expert and specialized advice for businesses of all types and sizes. Our management consulting covers a few major areas including general management, accounting controls, office procedures, personnel, computer systems, and marketing.
- Tax and Estate Planning: Income and estate tax planning are important to many of our clients. We provide a well-laid-out plan that will see you from start to finish.